Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pretty much the two F's "Fashion and Family"



For those who knew me when I had no children.... I ate, breathed and drempt fashion. For those of you who know me now.... I am a Mother of two and a wife to one lucky guy or so he says! Life is about change and adapting, living day to day like it may be your last (or that is how you planned it to be in the morning before the kids actually woke up). What I really want to say is life seems to change completely once you become a Mom and that is fine by me. I plan on this blog being all about life as a wife... and most importantly about being a mom to two of the most incredibly strong willed, smart, energetic kids I know! Which is really two of the most important reasons why we are here on earth. Right.............

No comments:

Post a Comment